Thursday 13 January 2011

Quantum Leap!

Having got the hang of this blogging lark with Fig Tree Cottage, i'm now going to try and keep this blog updated too.

A lot has happened since I last posted so heres a quick update.  Our current fleet currently stands at;
My '64 Bug
My '90 W124 300TE Benz
My '71 BSA Bantam
Tash's '71 Bug
Tash's 52/56 Bug Drag Car
Our '73 Bay Bus
...and of course the trusty Skoda Fabia (Tash's daily).

So, over the past 18 months or so since I last posted, whats happened?  Well the 411 has been sold, the Bus has seen small progress but largely still needs welding, the Drag Bug has been stripped down, Tash's Bug has been taken off the road, my Benz has been acquired, the Bantam has run out of MoT, and my Bug has been collected from the paint shop.

With a freshly cleaned barn, and the weather having warmed up a little, I have a weekend booked in to work on the bus this weekend. I cannot wait to get back onto it!

Current plans are to get the bus welded and MoT'd, and then use it during the summer.  I'm hoping to get the Bantam back on the road too, and spend a weekend a month working on my Bug so that starts progressing. And finally, once the barn is properly organised, I want to get Tash's racecar chassis in there so work can begin with it all undercover.

Now i'm just hoping for some pleasant weather this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment